Wednesday, October 13, 2010

selamat ulang tahun sayang

I'd like to wish my girlfriend, Amira Begum, a Happy 20th Birthday. Hope you liked the mini surprise party held in a games room on Saturday. Thoroughly planned by Fifa as well as Priya and a little bit me. Not forgetting the date we had going for lunch at F&O's and the awesome yoghurt at basement. I'm sorry for shouting in the car for being irritated with myself. I was just trying to reach the party on time. And also, sorry that the party was attended by only 15 people. I hope they were not bored by it. And of course, the presents I got for you are what I can afford now, as no one knows what the future holds for me. Now that you've got your iphone4, I hope you're a happier birthday girl now. Goodnight 20 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment