haven't been dolling up this blog for quite awhile. thee spam shit on my taggie is totally an eyesore. omg. stop it already.
well. been wait. exactly yeah. been 1 month since I've orded. you know what. I miss being a fireman. the family feeling. the adrenaline rush dangs. well, my time is up. but it's good to be seeing some of them niggas once awhile. heading back to stn tmr for a farewell dinner with arep sens and pandi.
so one month has come and gone. I've been working it out at tbar. well, it's alright just that the hours aren't as many I'd preferred. need the ka$hingsx for the blingsz man. the rest of the week are filled up with lan gamings, amira, nnn and the rest. caught up with colinn. planning for a backpack trip to anywhere. we'll see. who knows.
so, one month. I think like as of now, I have not been pretty good. ladyy luck took a turn on me. been down since last week. first of all, paternal grandad passed away and I saw the whole thingy. you know. old people old sickness. just that we aren't that close so yeahh, quite fine actually. Al Fatihah goes to Allahyarham Abdullah Bin Mohd Ali. well, post events are as shitty. irrics people making a fool of themselves at the funeral. we kiddos just playing around with the baby goonsss.
other than the unfortunate event, my app for the asst teacher got rejected. degree in teaching rejected. diploma rejected. now assistant also rejected. wth. well I'd say this shit saddens me the most cause its my future here and I hate it when it's not of any certainty, yet. damnn. in addition to that, I've been making sins and my fugly face aren't helping. if all these are the way it should be for my misdeeds then I'm sorry. been in self doubt mode ever since.
but, came across tumblrrs telling us how do we do stuff and imma adhere. pray.
and pray and execute. and hope. that's the three basic life principles my uztad came up with. talking of which, things weren't that prettayy recently at home. well. it's over and done with so let's hope theee monsters run far away.
so, as of now, I think I feel kinda better. just got off the phone with amira and it didnt go pretty well. I'm sorry. I just needed time for myself. I love you. and yeah of course, we've been 37 months together. which i hope you know, things could go the way we do it in fantasy land.
gonna do my mind a favor and smoke a stick, wash up and head to bed. tmrs gonna be a better day. that's how quotes do them right? have to plan things out tmr and the day after. can't be selling shirts all my life. my slangszxz is like so cool right for this post. yeahh. a new thing. just trying it out. dev's style you know.
the sun out of this darkness are this upcoming bkk trip Imma have with sr people and prolly around sept/oct when imma be the best or second best that is, uncle in the world. but keep your mouth shut cause no one knows it yet. nobody knows fourintwoone exists though so yeah. don't start spamming my fb. I can't wait cause I love kids ill name her aliyah if it's a her. and let's pray for all to be good and safe.
Monday, March 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment