Thursday, February 3, 2011

3years has come and gone. thats how long we've been together and like what some of you might know, ours isn't the best you could find. we've had, lots of problems. both internal and external, local and international. who remembers the feeling of which, you know, the first few weeks of your relationship, or the courtship, or the you know, whatever. I had it a couple of days ago. I liked it. Enjoyed it. And she capped it off by sending flowers, chocolates and a letter right to my stn. how nice was that? guess I've to come down to st hilda's for hers O.o

And tonight is my last night at amk. I can't sleep:( 16 months here has changed me. Forged new friends. Made enemies. You name it. We had it. Let's not talk about fires and rescues. I think I'm going to miss them. Especially people like the co gang. Batt's 3%. Gonna end it here. Maybe this is how we end it. I've too much to say. But couldn't express it totally. Goodbye amk. Goodbye friends. Goodbye bros.

No comments:

Post a Comment