hey people. it's been awhile. I'm back, and bad. first of all, yes, I now have a sister, of whom I'm used to calling her by name, now have to be acknowledged as a kakak. it's weird. but anyways, hope everything goes smoothly as they live their lives together ever since secondary. on a darker note, no. maybe I'm not fated to be a teacher after all. nie dip rejected me. yes. i got rejected by moe for the second time running. mum called to tell about the letter, told her not to open it, came home to do so, was hyped for it as it determines my future, and I got a no, I crumpled the letter, read it again, crushed it, threw it. so much for planning. maybe that's why you shouldn't planned too much. I thought it would be the easier way out for me. average grades, nie, money while study. so I'm now officially sad for the first time. about my future. sign on? part time degree? we'll see. I've given up trying. and dont. don't say don't give up. words don't encourage me. and to make matters worse, the volume buttons for my iPhone came off and went missing. so for the first time, fml? Naaah. I still can't figure out what does ftw means.
maybe, probably, possibly, I deserved this for my bad doings. and as I continue to wish for a last major call, I just realised I have approximately 17 duties left. 17. yeah. wth man. seriously. okay done deal.
let's just happy happy. cause rumours are saying that... life is short. we have to be happy. alep, karaoke please? or club? not. whatever. screw you. naa. screw me! I'm in no mans land.
Friday, December 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment