Sunday, October 17, 2010
Selamt Tinggal Sephia
Everyone knows Abdul Rashid close enough would know about his relationship with Farah Syahirah. When he realised things were not as rosy as it should be, he told me that he has finally understood me. Every couple has had their good and bad times. I used to think that Rashid should just forgo his ultimate aim. But I guess I'd have to take back my words. People can see how Mish and Syirin have a relationship that is matured and stable. Who could forget how close Alep Sen and Hasmidah families were. Fazli and Que are working it out, with the latter's mother trying to talk things out with Her about marriage. And finally, who doesn't know about Amira and I? We quarrel. We laughed. We joked. We shouted. We punched. We enjoyed. We argued. We made up. We loved. We. But when things go wrong once, you will be very very scared. You hope for a second chance. If the yellow ribbon encourages people to give chances, why wouldn't fate. And when things go wrong for the second time, you'll be lost. Not that scared. But lost. Don't worry. I'm not leaving you. I'm just lost. As always when I'm lost, I'd just keep quiet and smoke and do my stuff. But at the same time, I'll have to be there for you. I'm here. Now as we get older, decisions in life are much more risk-taking and life-changing. I'm at work now. Fight fire. Save people. I'm busy. I way to be busy. I'd rather be busy. Goodbye mum and dad. I'm sorry. I love you Amira. I need my friends now. Holla back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment