the solution is to minimize every single thing we do. from meeting up, talking, chatting and what not. here's the picture, we were caught in deep shit, twice. so chaos happened and I became the most hated guy at tampines st 21. and she came in second and everyone else under our friends list was third. back up got involved and it spells conflict, betrayal, distrust and hatred. so after a week of tears, next chills and sleepless nights, we had two options. one was to walk away gracefully, but with a heavy heart. two was to keep going, but with a heavy heart, with risk tagging along as a lifetime company. to be honest, after 32 months being together, my life has her all over. but I've always told her, never love me so much, for fear things might go wrong. and surprise, surprise, it did. so now, she's too committed to someone, whom I feel, even after so long being together, still doesnt have what it takes to be with her. I'm always chill but do you smell what the rock is cooking. You don't. So now, we've decided to tap on option two. deep inside, I do hope by minimizing things, she would not need me, my presence or love as much. and I need her to know that she has to be strong. for her future. for her family. and herself. and last but not least, never hate her. she's yours anyhow. so to Rashid and Farah, don't be disheartened cause you'll never walk alone. oh ah, oh ah, with hope, in your heart, and you'll never walk alone, alone, you'll never walk, alone. so this is the closure to the saga gaga olala.
test testing one two testing, things might just got more interesting.
Monday, October 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment