bus ride from town for was a refreshing one. woke up only after we have reached amk. hope Nas likes everything that we've bought for him.
anyway, this is the only place I can open myself to. I don't do talking. Sms sometimes. Msn probably. Even if I do post here, I'll do a Ronaldo and zig zag around the bushes. Love the way I lie? That's precisely why Syirin and Que liked my post. I'm Messi. I sidestepped past them.
things seem bad over at the other side. and I'm here being a useless bummer. I can't do anything. I don't want to go home. Parents will be weird and i don't like it. I'll just mumble, say ah nothing, and nothing. For real. I don't know what to do. Is it just me or what? What. Am I the cause? I don't want you to be hurt. And because of A, the whole alphabetical family switched to chaotic mode. And I don't like it. A has no one to turn to. God was Farah's answer. I've been praying. Hoping. I've not cried yet. Maybe not yet. Maybe later when i go to sleep. Amy Amy.
Monday, October 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment