Wednesday, October 27, 2010

anyway

I've been home lately and trying to find worthy things to do. Though my focus went wayward sometimes, I thought that I had done some good time. So anyway, one of the other things I've been up to was to watch america's got talent. It's prolly the first time i'm really into it so I kinda got hooked by the sheer talent, stupidity and goosebumps moments. I like it when they share their stories and if you really imagined them real hard, you can roughly gauge how much they've went through. So for them to come out and do amazing things, you'll be an awe and just amazed. Examples are people like Kylin Rifkin and Donald Braswell. Let's just spare those with totally no talent their humiliation and not talk about them. But do give some love for those mcm kesian punye org that you'd want to just change channel when it comes to the verdict. So anyway, if their lives have been that worse, and they're up there showcasing their talents, I'd want to believe that mine and yours, have yet to prosper. I'm off to dance class! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment