so, it's over. supposedly. hopefully.
I got myself a new watch. Same brand as Farah's and Midah's. But, that's not the point. Pak Pandi recommended me too as it's unisex. Its just that I've a g already and adi and levis are like too common. I had a dilemma like how nelly did, between two watches of a different colour. I'll upload them on fb soon. Hmm. Anyways, I just have the urge to spend. Cause I don't think I would once I've stopped earning. So, I'm going to start pampering myself like how them bitches do. Up next are those sleek shoes, lepak jeans, more shirts and maybe a couple for my loved ones.
edited*
It's time teller p. I think I made the right choice cause the grey one I think is a latest version compared to the green one. Alar! Prangai konek. Mcm pompan. De beli pon. K takpe bye.
Thursday, September 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment