Friday, August 20, 2010

step up 3d

if I could dance like how they do,

yesterday was my first time watching a 3D movie. cooooool. just that I'd advice those wearing specs to actually put on your lenses. Cause they don't provide 3d glasses with degrees on them. sigh. But it was nice. Yup. Nice. Dance. Not my cup of tea. Can't dance la nabei:/ shall stay with fist fighting and shooting stars, so that I can improve on my chest-high kick. Or comedy at least. To make people laugh. Hehe. 3d 3d. If only that delay didn't happen, I could have gone home without wasting money on cab. Have you ever wonder, if like for example, more and more movies, are in 3d, your tv sets at home would be 3d-ed? You will then start seeing everyone with the same shades. Maybe life could be 3d. Living life in a 3d world. Then maybe, airplanes could really be shooting stars.

And ya, there was actually a random station visit. Actually forgot to tell Amira about it. O.o. They were pre school kids. Just that this time around, no hot mums:/ these kids asked us whether the tools we have can break the earth?!, the world?! and the sun?! This is after telling them the tools can cut the fire engine. What?! Earth? World? Sun? Nak sepak je kalau follow my heart. Tapi I chill. Pasal they are cute. K bye.

Maybe people will look at me differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment