Friday, August 13, 2010

happily ever after

one day, when I get married, I'd like to use my own money to pay for most of the expenses. I know it's not possible. Depends actually. For the not so rich but ok ah, I want to try la. Try je. If cannot, try again at the next marriage. Hehe.

this upcoming wedding I'm attending to will be the first one for my family. I'm a little excited. First, i want to have that anxiety feeling. Second, I want to have my own nephews and nieces. So no one can play with them except me. Third, i want to step be the host for the wedding and make people laugh but for fear that none gets my jokes, i shall just be cool. Fourth, I want to see my parents cry. And last but not least, see my Abg and Sheena to get married after being together ever since secondary school days. Let's hope it's a good one. Please. And that things will go smoothly. Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment