she shot me, she shot me, bang bang she shot me.
anyways, girls are a weird bunch. at early dawn, we had to go to break a door to prevent a girl from cutting her wrist. when we reached, a couple was outside. they said everything was fine. I asked for the ic, and it states, nsf boy lives in bukit batok. walao. sanggup nye. apparently, i assume, they just broke up and bla bla. so lame. don't be stupid. boys are not your everything. and girls aren't too! just that, the boy kept saying sorry. I said, not sincere and asked him to dance the sorry song. no la, kidding.
anyway, while standing up at work, I had trouble breathing. tried to breathe in a way, but it hurt my chin area. then, vision became blur. wiry and blurry. then it became totally black. then I mangkok. mangkok rabak. Googled and the cause is lack of oxygen. recovery, sleep! Byk hisap, kurang sleep, kurang minum, kene antar org, jatuh mati.... Siaoo.... Die liao.....
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment