Friday, August 27, 2010

back to the future

I'm at fire post right now. Trying to sleep. But I can't. Perhaps it's because it's not time to sleep yet. I've been turning around in bed, trying to sleep. But my mind is not at ease. I'm thinking of some people in my life. And my future. And some issues regarding you people. So I decided to blog right now.

Some people. My maternal grandfather. How old he is. How fragile he is. How silently vulnerable he is. How he used to do that finger dance thing on my hand and rub it off his chin. I'm actually lucky to have both sets of grandparents still alive. And out of nowhere my Abg Long. The regular I'm close with during my 6month course. With myself and Hairil as his side kicks. You know when you stay in for 6 months and actually have that friendship between you, it's like their your second family. Now my third family is my station people. Last my family. I want to break fast outside with them tmr! Please please make my mum tired of cooking, just for tmr. Hehe. I want to eat.....

My future. Back to the future. I think I've somewhat decided what to do. First, I'll apply for ntu nie dip. If I don't get that, I'll be signing on. if nothing works and i've ord-ed, I've to wait for next year's a level's results for ntu nie bac. But that would be difficult. lastly, I'll go for sim. sim needs money. lots of it. at least if the 3 choices works, I'll be earning some cash. I've 6 months left till ord and that means 5k left. And that means, 1k left to be saved. Sigh.

Lastly, issues. Over here at the fp, there's a woman who has like the body of a sexy mama. She drives a Honda Fit, with that turbo exhaust. So whenever that engine sounds, we'd all go running to the doors and windows to peep at her. Hahaha. Then, I ever told Amira this, have you ever wondered whether girls do fart and shit? It's like, to be honest, it's usual to hear, Alif or Syafiq Gigi, Rashid to like go fart and we will all be laughing and cursing. But have you come across people like Syirin, Hasmidah or Atiqah and even Farah to be like doing all that and we laughed about it. I don't think so. Hmm.

So moral of the story is, writing makes you sleepy. And I'm sleepy. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment