Wednesday, August 4, 2010

anyways

my dad transferred $600 to my account. with the remaining $200, later or never. yea, this is his style. to be honest, my family is close. but too close to be closer. that's how I look at it though. For example, we seldom celebrate or wish happy bday to any other member of the family. but, if we five are together, we can shit about almost anything. Most of the times when we three are around. But for one, I seldom talk to my parents about work, problems or anything else. Actually, I do that to almost everyone. Sometimes it's good. Sometimes it's not. Makes me less knowledgeable. Learning can be done through communication. My parents are funny people. My mum could be nagging too much, but mums are mothers. My dad is chill but don't mess with the zohan. Back to where i wasn't talking a lot. I think my brothers share their lives more with my parents. I was thinking about it the other time, when i went to eat with my parents and i only utter a few words. It's weird. I feel bad. Because i talk alot with my friends. Close ones. Station mates. I don't know. I keep not knowing anything. I always say that. Useless, I know. But I don't know means, i really don't know, I don't give a damn or oh man shit. Yes. I know. My family has this love that is magic. Can't be seen. But can be felt. Nice right. I just made it up as the bus made a left turn. Talking about my family, my Abg is getting married. This December. He'll be staying over at his new house, just a couple of junctions away. Yes, he could be irritating. But Abg is always Abg. Izan is a soccer player. I know, he has his egos and suspect temperament level. But i just bought him hava slippers, for nothing. And now I'm at amk hub. Right on my right. We attended a call yesterday. No no. Wasn't caught on camera. But it's fine. I told farah yau i do this for the public, not fame. Just nak step je blg you all about my experience bodoh. Anyways, I think this is the first time I'm saying something about my family. Good job.

No comments:

Post a Comment