it's 6 in the morning, and I just woke up from a bad dream. And i can't sleep. I dreamt that I'm retaking my a's and supposed to go for tuition. I don't know why. But that tuition never never never happened. A me says, go and your future will be better. Another me says don't go, you'll suffer. I cried in my dream. I know myself. It's that horrible cry whenever I'm helpless. Helpless. Hopeless. Futureless.
Shawn just msged me saying they need people to play. They don't have 11 players. But I've promised Alif. Damn. It's either I bastard 10 players or 4 close friends. Helpless.
Oh my god. Was typing that word helpless. And i realized that it's another dilemma I've yet to decide on. This is life ain't it. About making decisions. Right ones. Close my eyes. And think.
I'm sorry. I might have just disappoint you two.
Sunday, July 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment