Monday, July 5, 2010

gta geylang

so I was driving near geylang, right after I sent my gf to work, when something happened. there was this car that came out from a side road recklessly enough to earn a high beam from me. as we went straight ahead along that road, his front passenger door opened and I saw a leg sticking out. i slowed down. my first thought was that, oh shit, wrong car! gangsters inside trying to threaten me with tattoos on their legs! but as we got nearer to the traffic light, it didn't stop. eventually i had to get close to the car. that leg actually had high heels on it. and i noticed there was tension on her leg, to maybe keep the door open. observed like a cia miami investigator, a scuffle was actually going on! I'd bet $1.00 that there was a prostitute inside trying to get out from that man. They were, from my blurred view, like hitting each other! then........

(like cool eh I story-telling, mcm ade tension...)

so bla bla, I passed by them. Then I thought mcm, kesian kan that girl confirm knn cb damn panicked mcm mak die. confirm that ride was one of a kind ah kire. Siaooooo.

No comments:

Post a Comment