I don't have a flawless face
I won't have that much of my hair in the future
I'm not as well built
I don't wipe myself dry after bathing
I put others before me
I don't think about my future
I don't give a fuck about people when i don't feel like to
I can't hold my anger and tears at the same time
I smoke behind people's back
I do bad stuff behind my loved ones
I'm a shy guy
I don't talk to people who are aliens to me
I make fun of them after knowing them
I will not be myself when I feel inferior
I'm not as good at soccer than my brothers or friends
I can't play well when i don't know my team
I can't fight
I'm afraid of animals
I don't eat food that people do
I'm not that smart either
I try too much to be good, ok, look good
I can fight with someone, and be happy with others at the same time
I am Md Raihan Md Rashid
And I have flaws.
Friday, June 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment